Skip to content
i do not know what is wrong with me i am driving my husbond away
julieryan93 posted:
It started 3weeks ago I got sick I was having numb and a tingly feeling on my head and then I stared to throwing up and I had diarea and I looked up my symptoms up online and the frist thing to come up ws a brain anurymsem and then he would not get up so I called 911 and then they told me I was fine so I did not go to the er. Two days later we went to ergent care and they said it was a stomch vires and it would go away in 24 hours the throwing up and direa did go away 24 hours latter but the i started to have a lot of head presurer and pain in my neck and a shap pain in my rignt eye when to my doc had some blood test done and after that my husbond went out of town for a week and I was home by myslef and 3 days later I went to the er because my pain would not leave they did a cat scan and it came back normol and today my doc called me and said my blood work was normol. I try to keep telling my slef I am ok but I don't know my husdond tells me it is all in my head I do not know what to do

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.