Skip to content
I don't know what is wrong with me. Please help.
MichiiGaga posted:
I've been waking up in the middle of the night with chills and having the feeling of throwing up, including the feeling of a dry throat and non-stop shaking when I do. This happens during the night and has gone on for 4 days straight and everyday I seem to get less and less sleep with nausea. I don't know if I have any anxiety type of problems because I have rapid heart beat all of the time as of recently and my chest feels like somebody is pressing on it. I told my mom about this but she doesn't seem to believe me. Along with these I've had bad abdominal cramps. help?

HanginIn responded:
Hi There...Im new to this site. I read your post...sounds unbearable. Anything stressful happen to trigger anything? If I had to suggest something start by going to a doctor to get some bloodwork to rule out anything like hormone fluctuations, thyroid issues, or diabetes, things of that nature. Also, maybe get him or her to prescribe you a low dose of Ativan and see if that helps and just use it as needed until you have more of an answer?

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Fish oil 1000mg can help with the brain shivers/zaps.
Hey guys, I myself am a sufferer of the terrible effexor withdrawal. I am here to tell you there is hope in getting off of this drug and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.