Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
help i am sick and the docs do not know what is wrong
julieryan93 posted:
I started amost 4 weeks ago i started throwing up and had diara and then I had a headach and then I could not fall a sleep so I went online and looked up my symopts and the frist thing that came up was brain anurysem and I got so scared I called 911 and they told me I was fine it was just a cold 2 days later I made my husbond take me to ergent care and they told me I had a stingy bug. I have stoped throwing up and no direa but now I have neck pain and back pain with head and nose prusser and it feels like someone is pulling my hair. I went and my doc did blood test and a exsam and I went to the eye doc and they both say I am fine had a ct scan of my head when I went to the er because it was so bad it came back normel. But now I hurt eveywhere and am tired all the time please help I do not know what to do
Thanks julie

marshagal responded:
Are there other symptoms because this doesn't seem to add up to a brain aneurysm.... Hope you feel better soon.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.