Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Bulging Disc/Depression
cpwitter29 posted:
Hello All,

4 months ago I received a knock on my shoulder and it wound being an impinged nerve in my shoulder. However, at the same time I was studying for an exam and I also hurt my neck. 2 months ago I had an MRI. and tt wound up being a bulged disc in my neck c3/c4 I was prescribed physical therapy by my doctor. I have been going to physical therapy for about 5 weeks 3 times a week and it was getting a lot better. I just had a relapse and my neck is spazing out again I feel the symptoms coming back. Worst part is my commute to work I will no longer be able to get to physical therpay during the week. I work long hours at a computer desk all day, and my hours are going to get a lot worse 12-14 hours a day for 6 days, and I am depressed I feel like my neck is never going to get better. I am also 22m and I know I am way to young for surgery. Any advice from anyone who was had similar symptoms or experiences will be greatly appreciated.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.