Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help with best and safest supplement or herb or medicine for anxiety!
Anon_11642 posted:
Hi - I have suffered from anxiety and insomnia for many many years - maybe I lived a sheltered young life which didn't prepare me for the real world. But I'm still alive at 70 years old now and still looking for something to help with anxiety that is SAFE and EFFECTIVE.

I joined a fitness center and work out 1 hour every day - it helps some but still looking for more improvement.

Think it's my mind that just wont stop thinking - I read and I knit and I am trying hard to cure this but still struggling.

I would appreciate your good help with this matter - I respect this website and feel whatever advice you can give would be thoroughly appreciated. Thank you.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Dr. Farrell's WebMD TV videosExpert
Dr. Farrell has a series of 12 videos that cover everything from your need for sleep, inheriting anxiety disorders, positive self-talk and ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.