Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

whats wrong
    angups posted:

Take the Poll

what kind of medical condition would cause you to not to be understanding of others not letting other people talk or getting upset because they take to long to say something,or stay to long some where,or just start going off cussing .and don't care what people think
    • what can i do
    • help
    vote
    View Poll Results

rohvannyn responded:
    I'm not sure what it is in your case, but when that happens to me it's usually because of anxiety. My head is too full of my own thoughts to care about what other people have to say, and my only concern is for them to stop talking so they stop hurting me. The problem for me is really my anxiety and how I'm feeling, so when I'm not so anxious and stressed out I am better able to deal with them and my feelings.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Successfully beat Effexor withdrawal - Here is how I did it:
    This is a Success Story and Instructions on Beating Effexor Withdrawal. I spent hours reading these forums and found that there were many, ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    14 of 14 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.