Skip to content
whats wrong
angups posted:

Take the Poll

what kind of medical condition would cause you to not to be understanding of others not letting other people talk or getting upset because they take to long to say something,or stay to long some where,or just start going off cussing .and don't care what people think
  • what can i do
  • help
vote
View Poll Results

rohvannyn responded:
I'm not sure what it is in your case, but when that happens to me it's usually because of anxiety. My head is too full of my own thoughts to care about what other people have to say, and my only concern is for them to stop talking so they stop hurting me. The problem for me is really my anxiety and how I'm feeling, so when I'm not so anxious and stressed out I am better able to deal with them and my feelings.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Merry Christmas!
Hello All: Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!! 2013, is our year of Healing. Lets claim it!!! More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.