Skip to content
anxiety, panic attacks and making me feel like dying!
arkmom3 posted:
I have been strong all my life. Don't ask for help etc. I got injured in 07. Back surgeon cut my L5 nerve. I am disabled now! I still don't like to ask for help! Thing is I get panic attacks and anxiety really bad now! I have been diagnosed with ADHD combined type and anxiety disorder. I am 40 years old. I have had stomach problems my whole life. I don't handle stress good. I don't like to disappoint or look weak! Now if I have to be away from my husband, I freak out. I wasn't like that before I got injured! My husband's the type that wants me with him all the time anyways! Before accident it would drive me nuts at times! All I received paper work with a deadline to get back in two days. Bad weather I guess made it get to me a week late.
I freak out and think about dying! Small thinks like that make me want to die! That isn't right! Small problems shouldn't make you think about dying or cry none stop! I hate it! I have meds to take. I am bad at taking them. I just did! I will never hurt myself for the love of my family and God! I used to spend every night crying and wanting to disappear!
I act strong out in public. I don't even like to tell my family! Who wants to be a downer? Not me and showing weakness isn't something I am good at. I try non stop but its so hard! I wasn't raised to show weakness! I have felt so bad for so long! I fight with this so much! I had gone to counseling and no help. They said things about God to me. I know that! If it wasn't for God and my family, I wouldn't be here! I need help and I don't like pills! My dad is addiction personality and I don't want to be stuck on pills! I have them thank god but don't take them until I get really bad like now! I shouldn't like about dying if I get a little stress or my pride hurts because I show weakness not being able to move good or try to clean. I know others have it harder than me. I hate this and need some real help! I am scared! Scared all the time and I feel guilty because I am like this! Help please! I am a mom, grandma and wife. I always try!

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Embracing Today
Hello All, With each day that GOD gives us, lets view it as a day of opportunity to begin to embrace self in all forms. Today is the day of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.