Skip to content
panic disorder as a kid in1980
An_255590 posted:
it would happen during a test it would happen when i was angrymy syptoms were so weird mom was told i had an inner ear infection
once we were driving into our neighborhood going 25-35 tops i swear i had to shut my eyes and ears everything was moving fast sound was just as scary. i finally learned to put my head down til it passed
it anxiety came back in early 20s an not agin ti i experienced back pain so bad i just had to sleep throughit and one time i ended up in icu for 15 days 50/500chance of living so very ashamed

anxpan responded:
Do not be ashamed. I am 43 and still have panic and anxiety attacks. I was driving when I had a bad one. I had to pull off the road and wait about 5 minutes before I could start driving again. I am on ssdi for it now. So please do not be ashamed. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Good luck. I will pray for you

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Exercise you can doExpert
Exercise is one of the most beneficial self-help techniques we know of today and more and more research is indicating its usefulness in ... More
Was this Helpful?
57 of 77 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.