Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Thank you--I agree!
    Anon_963 posted:
    Thanks so much for you reply. Exactly what the therapist said. And my spouse too--a dream is just that--and it does no good to try to analyze it.
    Since I rarely remember them anymore--except when they waken me and something troubles me--or as I said something 'pops' into my mind and I go--'that was in my dream'---so I was advised to say, 'it's just a dream and we can't control those' and 'let them go'!
    So--with your relaxation advise and advise on dealing with unpleasant thoughts it has helped. thank you.
    I'll do my best not to let them bother me---
    I guess some folks 'minds' just tend to 'obsess' over things that are really nothing at all! anyway-----many thanks!

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Successfully beat Effexor withdrawal - Here is how I did it:
    This is a Success Story and Instructions on Beating Effexor Withdrawal. I spent hours reading these forums and found that there were many, ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    14 of 14 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.