Skip to content
My symptoms of anxiety.
katysbrown posted:
Ever since the summer of 2013, right after I had gotten baptized and saved at my fellow youth camp, anxiety just poured onto me like boiling water. I think it's because now as a Christian, I realized the wrong doing I've done, has finally opened my eyes about what I've done in my past was wrong. My anxiety gets switch on by, seeing scary creepy shows/movies, I finally got over that. The only think that bothers me now with my anxiety that I'm going to go insane, crazy, become schizophrenic. And what eggs me on to believe that is I feel like some of the things I do are strange and only crazy people would do that, for example, the other day I was out surfing with my boyfriend and he said my board was a really crappy board, bleh bleh, so I looked at it and I was like don't worry your a good board. LOL like talking to an inadamant object. But then I told my mom and she said it was like me reassuring myself that my board isn't crappy. I just to know if anyone else with anxiety is terrified of becoming crazy or just feels like they will.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Embracing Today
Hello All, With each day that GOD gives us, lets view it as a day of opportunity to begin to embrace self in all forms. Today is the day of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.