Includes Expert Content
How to handle anxiety (panic attack)
rc_achen posted:
Hye, does anyone here know how can i handle my panic attacks.?
Sometimes i imagine things that i shouldn't imagine..like, when i open a door, a ghost will bump in front of me.. i always thinking and worried things that i shouldn't be worried of.. I'm getting scared of myself. Am i going to be crazy? with all this rapid heart beat, dizziness, fatigue, asthma, bad temper, and fear feeling, i think I'm going to be crazy..

Reid Wilson, PhD responded:
Hey, rc_achen -

I'm so sorry to hear you're having so much anxiety. I'm going to give you a couple of links that may be useful to you, since I don't have a full picture of what's going on. This link is to a brief load questionnaire that can help focus your study on the proper anxiety problem: self-assessment . And this link is my self-help site for people with panic attacks .

rc_achen replied to Reid Wilson, PhD's response:
Hey ,

Thanks for the respond.
But recently i had a bad behaviour.
sometimes i'm so happy, but sometimes i cried so hard . i felt lonely even when i'm surrounding with many cheerful people on that time.
I felt that everyone doesn't like me. Do i need to consult to the doctor for more information or just buy some medication for pharmacy? Please advise. Thank you.

Reid Wilson, PhD replied to rc_achen's response:
I certainly do think you should consult a mental health professional. That's a very good idea!