Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
anxiety
An_258317 posted:
Hi my name is Travis I am having anxiety problems an I need help. I feel like I don't feel my self an I keep thinking there's all sorts of stuff rong with me I ts really hard to control it an it scares me. I wanna know how to get rid of it as fast as I can an I wanna know i f u can help me?

rohvannyn responded:
Help is DEFINITELY available. Check out Dr Wilson's profile, his website is awesome and very helpful. Also, what I said to "freeicecream" applies here as well, as far as how to behave when you are having a lot of fear or anxiety. It sounds simple but it really can work.

jasondusty replied to rohvannyn's response:
Thanks

An_258418 replied to jasondusty's response:
You can have xanax and valium for treating anxiety disorders . These is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression. You can purchase them for online pharmacy . One i have found which is good is peoplespharmacystore.com. But i also suggest you consult a physician on the dosage and quantity.

momuv4girls replied to An_258418's response:
Purchasing medications at an online pharmacy is NOT a good idea, and can be dangerous. Find a good Psychiatrist to work with and discuss medication options.

-Kathleen

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Progressive Muscle RelaxationExpert
In addition to relaxation breathing and guided imagery, one great self-help technique that you can use anywhere (even while sitting in a ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.