Skip to content
feeling like your not there
juanputo posted:
hello an..25 what you are experiencing is called de-realization... it's a more obscure symptom of anxiety/depression. it feels like your inside of a bubble looking at the rest of the of the world... thus the "not here" feeling. talk to your doctor about such and get plenty of exercise. start your mornings with some brain exercise.. a crossword puzzle or something like that.... the most important thing is to learn how to roll with it. mine started to get better when i accepted it and carried on... i know how frustrating it can be...so be patient and hang in there...also have your doctor check you out for sleep disorders such as sleep apnea etc.

god bless you... keep fighting.... and you'll feel better
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Savahanna responded:
Thats my worst symptom of my panic attacks and anxiety , feeling like i cant breath is the runner up..I start to feel like im stuck in my own head. and cant think straight or focus and that makes me start to think im going crazy which sets me into a panic. Its awful.

Featuring Experts

Reid Wilson, PhD is an international expert in the treatment of anxiety disorders, with books translated into nine languages. He is author of Don...More

Helpful Tips

Lexapro
My dr. just prescribe me Lexapro.. i just feel nervous taking it. does anyone have any thoughts about it. More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.