Feeling bad
Laura0711 posted:
I have been having a lot of chest tightness with some wheezing and the feeling like nothing is moving but it comes and goes so I don't know what to do about it. My peak flows have dropped deep in to what I think would be my red zone and are staying there.I have no action plan to follow so it is hard to no what to do. My family doesn't think its bad enough to go in to the Dr. so I have been doing nebs every 4-6 hours with a little help. My peak flows after a neb goes up 10 to 20 points. I could really use some advice please. Sorry to complain but I just don't know what to do. Please help.

sgbl88 responded:
Red zone always means go to the hospital. If you are at or below half of your personal best, you are in your read zone and need emergency care.

Feel better.

Sonya http://exchanges.webmd.com/fragrance-and-odor-issues http://exchanges.webmd.com/pediatric-asthma-parent-support http://exchanges.webmd.com/politics-and-health-debate-exchange