Skip to content
How many nebs?
medicpeds posted:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this group. I have a question ??

How many nebs should you do before you go to the ER? Back to back nebs.

sgbl88 responded:
Hi, I am so sorry it took so long for someone to get to your post. Unfortunately, it can take a while for people to respond to these kinds of boards. I do hope it wasn't an emergency and that you have gotten help by this time.

In the future, if your lips and/or nails are looking blue or you are having trouble completing sentences, it is time to go to the hospital. One neb should get you out of trouble. If you need another less than 3 - 4 hours, you should definitely call your doctor or go to the ER. It is possible that your doctor could give you a different protocol. Until you can discus it with your doctor, be safe.

Take care and God bless.
Sonya
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end... Ye shall seek me, and find [me]

coughy16 responded:
Also, you should ask for a written action plan from your dr. That will help you figure out what to do if things are getting worse. It can really take the guesswork out of it. Hope you are feeling better!

Helpful Tips

Xopenex savings
If you use xopenex you know it is expensive. My co-pay with insurance is $100. Today I found out about their Breath for Less Program. ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center