Skip to content
back in hosp. twice
cwille posted:
Hi all, been awhile since i posted last , but i have been watching to see how everybody has been doing. I was doing fine for a little while, when out of the blue i ended up back in the hospital. this time it was a bad one, doc told me i was getting ready to end up in icu. Than they let me go home the next day. Only to end up in the hospital 2 days later and stayed for a week. This asthma is really driving me nuts. the docs don't know what to give me , everytime i get off prednisone i end up getting sick again. Right now i am on spiriva and qvar. also prednisone and albuterol. Mine seems to start with coughing , i wonder if anybody else's starts that way , also now the docs say that i am having anxiety attacks with the attacks. They seem to be getting worse instead of better. Oh i also have had voice box test, nothing there all normal, ct scans and scopes of my chest. Now they think maybe acid reflux. which i do have. I now have been in hospital 4 times in less than 10 months, i know there are those of you out there a lot worse, and i do pray for you, i also thank you all for letting me vent a little. Sometimes it helps to get it off your chest.

god bless all,
ed

Helpful Tips

Xopenex savings
If you use xopenex you know it is expensive. My co-pay with insurance is $100. Today I found out about their Breath for Less Program. ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center