Ventolin Diskus?
coughy16 posted:
Does anyone know if you can buy ventolin diskus in the us? It's made by gsk & looks just like advair diskus but a different color. My exchange student who has asthma brought hers over from Holland, & I would really love it because the propellents in the regular inhalers irritate my lungs.

Thanks !

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Sorry for the late response, coughy!

I haven't been able to find any information on buying the Ventolin Diskus in the US. You might want to speak with your doctor about this. Hopefully, he/she can help you out!

Good luck!
Amelia
- Asthma doesn't seem to bother me anymore, unless I'm around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar. - Steve Allen

sgbl88 replied to Amelia_WebMD_Staff's response:
Yeah, sorry coughy.

I did some research when I had a chance also. I didn't find anything. I did find some information referring to the med, but it was for Canada.

Take care and God bless.

Sonya
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end... Ye shall seek me, and find [me]

coughy16 replied to sgbl88's response:
I also hadn't found anything, so thought it wasn't available here, but I was just hoping. I want it!!!