Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ventolin Diskus?
coughy16 posted:
Does anyone know if you can buy ventolin diskus in the us? It's made by gsk & looks just like advair diskus but a different color. My exchange student who has asthma brought hers over from Holland, & I would really love it because the propellents in the regular inhalers irritate my lungs.

Thanks !

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Sorry for the late response, coughy!

I haven't been able to find any information on buying the Ventolin Diskus in the US. You might want to speak with your doctor about this. Hopefully, he/she can help you out!

Good luck!
Amelia
- Asthma doesn't seem to bother me anymore, unless I'm around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar. - Steve Allen

sgbl88 replied to Amelia_WebMD_Staff's response:
Yeah, sorry coughy.

I did some research when I had a chance also. I didn't find anything. I did find some information referring to the med, but it was for Canada.

Take care and God bless.

Sonya
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end... Ye shall seek me, and find [me]

coughy16 replied to sgbl88's response:
I also hadn't found anything, so thought it wasn't available here, but I was just hoping. I want it!!!

Helpful Tips

Naturally Manage Asthma
Put two to three drops of pure peppermint oil into a hot steamy rag then cover over your nose and mouth. It definitely helps you breathe ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center