Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cleveland clinic florida
cwille posted:
ok now , i am wondering if anybody has been to the cleveland clinic in florida. Back in hospital again. starting 2012 the way 2011 ended. At first my doc and ins comp were talking about the national jewish heath, but that is in colorado, since i live in florida i guess the cleveland clinic is better , at least cheaper for me , i can drive and not fly there. Any help would be appreciated.

cwille

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Wishing the best for you, cwille!

I haven't been to the clinic, but hope that you find somewhere that helps you soon. Have you tried googling "Cleveland Clinic, FL reviews"? This might help to give you some feedback from other patients.

Wish that I could help more, but will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Amelia
- Asthma doesn't seem to bother me anymore, unless I'm around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar. - Steve Allen

cwille replied to Amelia_WebMD_Staff's response:
thanks, i have done some research, and they seem to be one
of the tops, lots of good reviews, so we will see. Started on xolair so hopefully that helps to, thanks for the prayers.

cwille

Amelia_WebMD_Staff replied to cwille's response:
Great, cwille!

Well, I'm sending more happy, healthy thoughts and prayers! Good luck with the Xolair as well.

Please, keep us posted on how things are going.

Take care!
Amelia
- Asthma doesn't seem to bother me anymore, unless I'm around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar. - Steve Allen

Helpful Tips

Naturally Manage Asthma
Put two to three drops of pure peppermint oil into a hot steamy rag then cover over your nose and mouth. It definitely helps you breathe ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center