New here
An_246581 posted:
Was at hopital last night and was told I have copd. Just moved here from Fl. Have not picked a primary doc yet. Was wondering if I should pick a family prac, or general prac. for primary?
Aqua14 responded:
Whatever kind of primary physician you pick, you should also have a pulmonologist to monitor your COPD. Pulmonologists are lung specialists and are best suited to take care of COPD. My mom had severe COPD for the last 8 years of her life and the pulmonologist was the best.

Hope these thoughts help. Take care & good luck.