Intubation
bresky posted:
So just got out of the hospital this is the first time I have ever been intubated. Lucky it was only for about 20 hours, unfortunately didn't have much time to talk to my respirologist as she was gone 2 days after I got there. Just a couple questions now that I am out of the hospital. Is it true that once you have been intubated with your asthma there is a higher chance it will happen again. What are the chances that I would have to be intubated longer. Thanks I do see my respirologist in 2 weeks and am to call her if needed. I am just scared.

sgbl88 responded:
So sorry Bre. Have you talked to your doctor about AERD?

Treatment was totally life changing for me.

Sonya
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end... Ye shall seek me, and find [me]

amcate responded:
I've not been hear for a few weeks and just trying to catch up on folks who were having problems before and I saw this. Your in my thoughts and prayers and having to be intubated, so I'm offering moral support. Unfortunately, I decided to be DNR/DNI (long story), so can't offer any answer to your question. Hope you are well.