Trouble at the same time every year
Laura0711 posted:
I haven't been on for a while because I wasn't having any problems. But every November I start to have problems. The last few days I've had bad headaches and now I'm having alot of chest tightness, and low peak flows. I just went over the signs of a pending Asthma attack and I have most of the symptoms: "lack of appetite, fatigue, headache, trouble sleeping and feeling tired anddark circles under the eyes are other typical signs." I didn't releize that these were symptoms of worsening asthma.

I'll have to watch what is happening closer so I don't get any worse.

Thanks,

Laura

bresky responded:
Hi Laura

How are you feeling? Do you have trouble with weather changes and changes in the Baramotic pressure could that be what is causing your asthma? Do you have an action plan to follow? Hope you feel better soon.
Bre

Laura0711 replied to bresky's response:
Hi Bre,

I'm doing ok right now but we havn't had any snow that has stayed around for more than a few hours. I do have problems with weather changes and changes in the Baramotic pressure but it doesn't just effect my asthma. It also causes me to have severe headaches/migraines and my fibromylgia act up. So lately if its not my asthma its my migraines or my fibromylgia acting up. So it has been so frustating. I don't not have an action plan to follow. I talk a little bit about it more in another posting about having trouble with weather.

Thanks,

Laura