Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
tracheomalacia
cwille posted:
just got back from national jewish clinic, was very helpful, still waiting on some test results , but it looks like there are multiple things going on. One of which is a thing called tracheomalacia , which i never heard off, from the research i did it usually happens to infants, so my question is has anybody out there ever heard of this in adults. They also said i have alot of non acid reflux problems, i have acid reflux but that is under control. they also did some blood work for steroids, I highly recommend going there if insurance can cover , i don't have any definite answers yet but we are getting there , i hope everybody had a very merry christmas, in the immortal words of tiny tim, god bless us everyone. lol

cwill

Helpful Tips

Asthma InhalersExpert
There are several types of inhalers for asthma. Some inhalers (inhaled steroids) are controller medications that are used on a daily basis ... More
Was this Helpful?
121 of 151 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center