Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Used a chiropractor
An_252277 posted:
I suffered from much the same stuff. I, instead, chose to go to a chiropractor and get adjusted rather than tubes. He explained that the nerves weren't working properly and that was the actual cause of my problems. Since I've been going I don't have to take asthma meds anymore and my ears have since cleared up. It's amazing and I highly recommend everyone try that option!

sgbl88 responded:
For some people, chiropractic care may offer some relief. It does not work for everyone and should be used cautiously. It did nothing for my asthma. I do give the chiropractor credit for curing my TMJ and related severe headaches.

Asthma still needs to be monitored closely by both the patient and a medical doctor.

An asthmatic should always keep up-to-date rescue meds hands.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end... Ye shall seek me, and find [me]

Helpful Tips

Asthma InhalersExpert
There are several types of inhalers for asthma. Some inhalers (inhaled steroids) are controller medications that are used on a daily basis ... More
Was this Helpful?
121 of 151 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center