Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
xolair
cwille posted:
As i said in my previous post , xolair wasn't for me, i had a real bad time with prednisone though, 2 cataracts, weight gain, rashes, moody, everything except bone problems , thank god don't need that, i was just diagnosed with miasthenia gravis and was in hospital this week for 9 days getting a plasma exchange done , not fun, anyway,about a month ago i was taken of hydrocortisone pills, they stopped my prednisone back in january, i thought i was doing great until about 2 weeks after they dropped my hydocorisone, than i had an attack that i haven't had in about 6 months and i truly believe this exacberation also exacberated my myathanis gravis, i have heard they can both be pretty similiar. I know my nuerologist wants me to go back on prednisone but i am so worried that everything asthma wise will get worse again,. I have been on a bunch of different meds and right now the combo that seems to be working is pulmicort, ipitropium bromide, and sometimes a
kick of lidocaine, i also am using qvar now, which didn't work in the beginning. funny. oh well, just wanted to way in, hope everybody is doing fine., god bless cwille

Helpful Tips

Get Rid of ASTHMA
I never forget that day when my little angel having asthma attack whole night I hear her wheezing. As normal I think it might cause because ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center