Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Asthma worse where I live in CO, almost gone when in Atlanta
Renkat7 posted:
Is there anything I can do to help my asthma when I am home in CO? I travel a lot for work and I have been here in Atlanta for 4 months and have not had one asthma attack the entire time I have been here. When I go home to CO (40 min north of Denver) I can't breath. I have to hit my inhaler 5-10 times a day and this is within being home for just 2 days. We are very close to moving to atlanta just so I can have a good quality of life, but we love our home and love living in CO. Is there any advise on how I can improve my asthma without taking a stronger inhaler everyday. I have not used my inhaler at all since I have arrived in Atlanta and I would love to find a way to do that in CO so we can continue to live there.

Thanks, Renee

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Remember to clean your rescue inhalerExpert
For patients using albuterol rescue inhalers, remember to wash the mouthpiece as directed. The typical recommendation is washing it once ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 47 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center