Skip to content
My 3 year old has asthma
robinson_alaysha posted:
I am the mother of a 3 year old who has asthma. He started having problems as early as 9 months old. By the time my son was 6 months old he had 7 ear infections. Tubes were placed in both ears and he hasnt had a ear infection since. the coughing and runny noses didnt stop so she then orderd him to be on albuterol which helped a little. I also got rid of our 4 year old pug to see if that had any affect and it didnt. We went for allergy testing and it came back negative. By this time he was two years old and every other month he was stopped up and sick, while still taking the albuterol and Budesonide. I was then introduced to more healthy products like home cleaners and vitamins. I decided to switch my household to the prodctus and I see a big difference in my sons asthma. His breathing has improved because I dont have the harsh chemicals in the home to clean with and also i changed our laundry detergent which was a life saver for his sensitive skin. I have so much information to share about the products that helped me get my son to a healthy state in life.

Helpful Tips

Inhaler UseExpert
For those who use daily inhaled steroids (controller medication) make sure to rinse out your mouth with water or brush your teeth after ... More
Was this Helpful?
50 of 143 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center