Skip to content
next: bronchial thermoplasty
cwille posted:
well , i guess it's time, now i am going to do the bronchial thermoplasty, just waiting for insurance now, kind of nervous about it , but i have been through just about everything so why not try this.

cwille responded:
still waiting for insurance to deny or cover , this is going to be a looooong wait, lol

galaaday replied to cwille's response:
I waited about 6 months altogether. My insurance turned me down 2x. Went to an independent review, which overturned the insurance company.

amcate replied to cwille's response:
I've had to deal with insurance on other issues, so I can relate. I had a slight smile when reading your comment as my insurance at the time I was trying to get to National Jewish told me I was, "just playing games" because I was asking for the insurance and provider to provide me an estimate of cost before I went or at least the general coverage I would have (ie, can they balance bill?, etc). Wishing you luck.

Helpful Tips

Xopenex savings
If you use xopenex you know it is expensive. My co-pay with insurance is $100. Today I found out about their Breath for Less Program. ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center