Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BT
SeaBlue123 posted:
Thank you so much for the people who have posted their experiences with BT, I was scheduled and mentally prepared to have my first procedure in a few days, they have moved my procedure back two weeks. I feel totally devastated after being sick for 25 years, yes two weeks feels like the end of the world. (only a person on heavy steroid use will understand) however I do not have control so now I wait.
It has helped me so much to read the storied you share to help me get thru the next few weeks. My breathing problems are chronic and I never can get off the steroids, is anyone else like this and have you been happy with your procedure. It seems like I can only go off the Steroids for about a week or so then I get bad again, I try to stay active to help but of course if I push to hard I can not breath.
I'm so hoping to just get off the Steroids and be active again. Thanks again for all the postings of your private experiences it helps so much.

Helpful Tips

Asthma InhalersExpert
There are several types of inhalers for asthma. Some inhalers (inhaled steroids) are controller medications that are used on a daily basis ... More
Was this Helpful?
121 of 151 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center