Skip to content
I NEED ASSISSTANCE
ashmra posted:
I am an asthmatic. My two medications cost me $130 and $30 a month, not including other medications. I am on a fixed income of $800 a month. With my rent, transportation and bills I am left with $288.5 a month in debt. Pretty much this means I can no longer breath. Does anyone know a way to have assistance that does not cost me more money, as I just do not have any. The two asthma medications I use are Advair and Salbutamol. I don't really need to Salbutamol, but I cannot go one day with Advair. Please, any help is saving my life.

ashmra responded:
Also, that $10 off coupon is no help at all.

cwille replied to ashmra's response:
try healthwell foundation, not sure how much they can help, but they help me, good luck , i think it's healthwellfoundation.org or .com can't remember, good luck

cwille replied to cwille's response:
it is healthwellfoundation.org , good luck you could call them also and they will point you in the hopefully right direction

Helpful Tips

Asthma InhalersExpert
There are several types of inhalers for asthma. Some inhalers (inhaled steroids) are controller medications that are used on a daily basis ... More
Was this Helpful?
122 of 152 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center