Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cure it allready
An_255352 posted:
"Allergenic Asthma" the name is the only thing that has been updated in the progress of asthma in 38 years. Because the Pro Air is total crap, I am completely not able to visit my boyfriend who has a cat and dogs and is a cannabis grower, at his place for more than 1 hour with out a trip to the ER, where, like a robot I sit for hours, then they listen to my lungs and tell me what I all ready am well aware of. I tell them to please give me a nebulizer treatment, and dose me with prednisone, I get a prednisone rx for a week and $3-400 later, I'm feeling somewhat better. I am allergic to dogs, cats, horses, guinea pigs, ferrets, rats, mice, hampsters, goats, foxes, skunks, possums, anything with hair. molds, laughing, excercising, cold drinks, pollens, marijuana ( i touch it, and I break out in hives all over, I don't even smoke it), perfumes, the list goes on I am so sick of my life being controlled by this. Now I can't even go to my boyfriends place. Screw You asthma, our albuterol inhalers are the last thing that the ozone needs to worry about!! How lame thanks for letting me vent

Take the Poll

Do you really believe that our little albuterol inhalers were damaging the ozone?
  • Yes, I am a sheep and I believe everything they tell me.
  • OOoops sorry, unclogging my ProAir again, what was the question?
  • No, Even Al Gore had an albuterol inhaler.
  • Choice 2 3
vote
View Poll Results

christgirl1963 responded:
I have severe asthma as well as allergic asthma. the doctor did an ige test which sees how much histamine is in your blood stream. he put me on xolair which has helped me GREATLY. GOD BLESS

rohvannyn responded:
The CFC containing albuteral inhalers were pulled from the market anyway! Leaving me with no generic alternative and less options for a rescue inhaler.

Helpful Tips

Asthma InhalersExpert
There are several types of inhalers for asthma. Some inhalers (inhaled steroids) are controller medications that are used on a daily basis ... More
Was this Helpful?
121 of 151 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center