Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The Dramatic Allergy Report
An_255370 posted:
Check it out : http://tinyurl.com/lm7z62x

My Son has Cough Variant Asthma. What do you think of this report? Worth Trying?

amcate responded:
There's nothing wrong with trying alternative health...I would just let your doctors know if there are herbs or what not involved as some may interact with Western medicines. Most allergists I've known are fine with trying to reduce asthma medicines in conjunction with alternative health measures. I wouldn't go off the Western asthma medicines without first talking to the asthma doctor.

atti_editor responded:
Hi and thank you for posting!

Here is some more information on natural remedies for asthma that you may find interesting and helpful. As amcate said, it is important that you talk with your son's doctor before starting any kind of alternative asthma treatment -- especially any herbs which may react with medicines or end up making your son's asthma worse.

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

Xopenex savings
If you use xopenex you know it is expensive. My co-pay with insurance is $100. Today I found out about their Breath for Less Program. ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center