Skip to content
Chronic Asthma
cande20 posted:
Hello. I've been having asthma for over 2 months without having progress. I went to the doctor and he gave some good medications and antibiotics because I started out with bronchitis. It did get better for some days. My cough is better and my allergies are better but this asthma does not want to go. I have to use a breathing machine at least 4 to 5 times a day and that is not normal for me. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atti_editor responded:
Hi cande20,

I am sorry that you are having such bad asthma symptoms. I think that it would be best for you to call your doctor and set up and time to speak with him about your symptoms and about getting some relief. It might help if you work with him to develop an asthma action plan to help manage your symptoms and prevent any asthma attacks. The link above will give you some pointers and templates for doing so. I hope that you are feeling better soon!

-Atti

cande20 replied to atti_editor's response:
Thank you for the info.

Helpful Tips

Xopenex savings
If you use xopenex you know it is expensive. My co-pay with insurance is $100. Today I found out about their Breath for Less Program. ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center