Skip to content
Masturbation and Rhinitis/Sinusitis
healthconscious67 posted:
Hi Everyone,

Is there a serious connection between masturbation and sinusitis/allergic rhinitis? I've had this sickness since 15 and what i noticed is that when you have too much of masturbation for a certain period, a sinusitis/allergic rhinitis happens.

skillzthatkillz responded:
This may be two years late, but I've been wondering the same thing. Done some web searching and haven't been able to find a lot regarding this question; have you found out anything since this post?

nnabugwufaith responded:
Yes. This also happens to my younger brother who confides in me. In his own case, he suffers sinusitis/allergic rhinitis if he engages in masturbation thrice successively in a day or two. Now, he is now in a chronic stage of the infection.

fitnessfreeko11 responded:
I too had exactly the same problem. The case was a bit too serious for me as I had allergical rhinitis and my sinuses used to get swollen even after masturbating once. Usually it used to last for 6-7 hours. I consulted many good MDs but it didn't work. But later , I started doing Anulom Vilom and started sitting with striaght spine (all day) and that worked miraculously well.

Helpful Tips

Asthma InhalersExpert
There are several types of inhalers for asthma. Some inhalers (inhaled steroids) are controller medications that are used on a daily basis ... More
Was this Helpful?
122 of 152 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center