Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Introducing Your New Moderator!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
I hope you'll all join me in welcoming Andie to the Autism Exchange!

I'll still be around if she or you need me but I am sure I leave you in good hands. We are very fortunate that Andie agreed to join us at WebMD. And I'm sure she'll soon be saying hello and sharing a bit about herself.

Cheers!

P.S. Keep in mind that Andie and the rest of the moderating team work for WebMD and are NOT Health Professionals. That role belongs to our Experts.

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Everyone!

I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you and providing the resources, feedback and any assistance you may need. I can see by reading your threads that this a great group, very supportive and helpful to one another, and I'm very happy to be joining you!

I have some big shoes to fill following Caprice, but I will do my best to keep us running smoothly!

Thanks for the welcome!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Aspergers 2 years ago. I am almost 26 yrs old.

Helpful Tips

weight compression vests for calming child
check out site www.autisticvest.com a full 4 pounds of weight in secure pockets sleek vest looks and feels like clothing. "No boxey" ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.