Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
autism
poohbear000 posted:
I have a 6 year old with autism and i would like to discuss some issues with someone please. I was also just recently told he's OCD. And now that i have been fully explained what OCD is i have definatly seen alot of it in him. he is very obsessed with tv and the x-box we have. i have tried puttin it up for a few days just to show him he needs a break from it for a little while but that don't work cause he will constantly keep asking about it everyday. If anyone has any advice for me please send me a message to my email at goadby.tina@yahoo.com . im on there more than here cause i just started using this site and still not quite sure how to except for this. thanks foryour time.

Indiaguerita responded:
I will e-mail you tomorrow before I go to work.

My son is obsessed with the Wii.

-Laura

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi and Welcome Poohbear000,

For more discussions on OCD, type OCD in the "Search This Community" Box which is located close to the top on the right side of this page. I just checked and there a some discussions listed that you may be interested in.

Also, please be careful when sharing emails online. As much as we like to feel like we are the only people reading this community--that isn't the case. So, you may want to set up a separate email address for posting and communicating on the world wide web.

You may be interested in checking out our Autism Spectrum Health Center if you haven't already done so.

Any other members have suggestions for OCD?

Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Aspergers 2 years ago. I am almost 26 yrs old.

Helpful Tips

Incredible story on Laura who fully recovered from autism
Hi, I would love to share this incredible inspiring video with everyone. The video is on Laura who fully recovered from autism using the ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.