Skip to content
Anger
aspieaunt posted:
My nephew has been doing so much better at school behavior-wise since I started him on Gummy Vitamins with Choline, however he has started skipping class or walking out of class and today the school called and wanted me to come get him. His teacher says it's like he's sabotaging himself, because he thinks he can't keep the good behavior up. I thought praising him for his improved behavior would help keep it up, but maybe it's putting too much pressure on him, he says he's tired of hearing about how much better he's doing. When he skips, of course he gets punishments from his teacher and then he flies into a rage and curses out anyone in his path. Then when he's calmed down he feels awful and is extra sweet. I just am not sure what to do for him, He needs to get back to full days, but he can't do that is he can't be trusted to show up for two more afternoon classes. He says he's bored, but he won't read, he's an excellent drawer but he won't draw.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My son and I have Asperger's. My goal is to share our gifts from this, rather than being discouraged about how we "don't fit in".

Helpful Tips

A real love spell caster to get back ex lover: Wife, Husband, Girlfiend, Boyfriend
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trance. Aam 25 years old i got ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.