Skip to content
Celebrate Dr. Seuss's Birthday this Week!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
"My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz. It's the letter I use to spell yuzz a ma tuzz. You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond Z and start poking around " - Dr. Seuss

Theodore Seuss Geisel, who wrote sensible stories out of nonsense words, would have celebrated his 107th birthday this week. Can you relate, trying to make sense out of nonsense, as you yuzz le through your day, going beyond Z searching for treatments and answers for your child(ren)? Young or old, diagnosis or not, we all can relate to Dr. Seuss.

Take some time this week and celebrate Dr. Seuss with your family -
  • Which Dr. Seuss book is your favorite and why? Sit down, read and laugh your way through a few.
  • Make Green Eggs and Ham for dinner.
  • Can you think of any other Dr. Seuss quotes you can use to inspire success in your child(ren)?
  • Which Dr. Seuss book describes your life?
Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

A real love spell caster to get back ex lover: Wife, Husband, Girlfiend, Boyfriend
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trance. Aam 25 years old i got ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.