Skip to content
sleep problems
amymcswain posted:
My 10 year old son has Asperger's and anxiety disorder. Lately he has been having trouble sleeping. He has trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. He is only getting about 4 hours a night and it is not solid. He has also been thirsty all the time and nothing sseems to help it either. He is drinking alot and urine output has decreased. He has been running a low grade fever and just doesn't feel good. Any suggestions?

Indiaguerita responded:
First thing I would do is go see his pediatrician and get a check up. Sounds like he might be fighting a cold or something else. (Bladder infection?)

Also...my five year old doesn't sleep unless he gets a daily dose of 3 mg of Melatonin about 30 minutes before bedtime.

-LJ

motherofrob responded:
I use melatonin before sleep too. But it also sounds like it could be some type of illness too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

In my 4th year after the diagnosis of autism for my son. He's 6, nonverbal, but uses basic ASL to communicate and is learning to write...maybe rea...More

Helpful Tips

A real love spell caster to get back ex lover: Wife, Husband, Girlfiend, Boyfriend
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trance. Aam 25 years old i got ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.