Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

My 14 yr old Autistic Daugher just got her period...
    LilSony75 posted:
    Can anyone help, give tips, resources etc etc. I feel like im going to lose my mind not knowing what to expect. Also she has seizures and I was told they can get worse. HELP!!!

Indiaguerita responded:
    I would talk to her neurologist about the seizures getting worse because of her period.

I don't know what else to say!! I'm sorry you're going through this and hang in there.

-Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

My son and I have Asperger's. My goal is to share our gifts from this, rather than being discouraged about how we "don't fit in".

Helpful Tips

THANK YOU PRIEST OMAR "VICTORY TEMPLE'' FOR BRINGING MY EX HUSBAND BACK TO ME.
    My Ex-husband dumped me for a new woman 3 years after our marriage. And i was totally devastated and cried all day and night for aid. My ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.