Skip to content
Help me please
Idontkowwhattodo posted:
Hi, I'm new to this I have a soon to be 8yr old son who I really think has the Asperger Autism...he has a lot of the symptoms of it. I thought maybe ADHD at first but I really don't think it's that at all...I just really need some advice on how to go about this. I really feel bad for him & I just don't know how to deal with him, I know I need to do things differently with him then I do with my other kids...PLEASE any advice on how to help my son (other than meds) thank you!

Indiaguerita responded:
Take him to a behavior psychologist so he can be formally dignosed. Then they will tell you what your next steps are.

As far as providing support, we're here for that. The boards are a little slow...but people generally answer everyone's questions.

-Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Daniel. I'm named after my daddy. I was born on august 12th 2006. I am a very Happy, Energetic little Boy. At the age of 18months I was...More

Helpful Tips

TESTIMONY ON HOW PRIEST OMAR REUNITED MY MARRIAGE AFTER I WAS REJECTED.
I was rejected by my husband after three (3) years of marriage just because another woman had a black magic spell on him and so he left me ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful