Skip to content
Help me please
Idontkowwhattodo posted:
Hi, I'm new to this I have a soon to be 8yr old son who I really think has the Asperger Autism...he has a lot of the symptoms of it. I thought maybe ADHD at first but I really don't think it's that at all...I just really need some advice on how to go about this. I really feel bad for him & I just don't know how to deal with him, I know I need to do things differently with him then I do with my other kids...PLEASE any advice on how to help my son (other than meds) thank you!

Indiaguerita responded:
Take him to a behavior psychologist so he can be formally dignosed. Then they will tell you what your next steps are.

As far as providing support, we're here for that. The boards are a little slow...but people generally answer everyone's questions.

-Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

~*~Art and Autism~*~ My 13 year old daughter has Autism and Art has been a wonderful outlet for her. It allows her to express herself in a positive wa...More

Helpful Tips

A REAL DEATH SPELL CASTER IS HERE AT LAST
THIS GREAT DEATH SPELL CASTER HAS PROVEN TO ME THAT ONLINE DEATH SPELL CASTING IS REAL. THIS GREAT MAN HELPED ME CAST A DEATH SPELL ON THE ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful