Skip to content
Help me please
Idontkowwhattodo posted:
Hi, I'm new to this I have a soon to be 8yr old son who I really think has the Asperger Autism...he has a lot of the symptoms of it. I thought maybe ADHD at first but I really don't think it's that at all...I just really need some advice on how to go about this. I really feel bad for him & I just don't know how to deal with him, I know I need to do things differently with him then I do with my other kids...PLEASE any advice on how to help my son (other than meds) thank you!

Indiaguerita responded:
Take him to a behavior psychologist so he can be formally dignosed. Then they will tell you what your next steps are.

As far as providing support, we're here for that. The boards are a little slow...but people generally answer everyone's questions.

-Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

when my son was 5 he started school the 2nd day of school i was called up to the school because he hit his teacher by the time I got there he was curl...More

Helpful Tips

how i got my ex love back
There is help out there i have always thought life is a complicated issues until i met this great man the Dr abubakar of ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.