Skip to content
need help with aspie teen
s_in_wa posted:
Hi, I just found this site and am glad since i am going out of my mind. My child, who is now in college, was always in her own world and did not really seek out people. But she started noticing she was not part of social circles during adolescence and went through a very rough time in high school. I now realize there were things i should have done differently to support her, but did not understand at the time:( She is desperately unhappy now. I am searching for a therapist who specializes in Aspergers but have been unsuccessful. Our current therapist does not seem to be helping. Are there support groups? How ddo I find them? Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My son is 12 years old and just now being diagnosed with PDD-NOS... I am doing everything I can to learn about and educate myself about all faucets of...More

Helpful Tips

THANK YOU DR. AYO
my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.