Skip to content
Autism and Multiple Sclerosis
dcdnns posted:
My 33 year old son was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. He also has autism. Anyone else with both diagnoses?

dave92101 responded:
Interesting post. I was diagnosed as Autistic at 6 yrs old, confirmed at 13 and 14. I have relatives diagnosed with MS. I was diagnosed with MS in 2001. In August 2011, I mentioned I was Autistic. The diagnosed changed to Neurological Spectrum Disorder. Consequently, I think Autistic persons can manifest the same symptoms of MS. I only have a coupe of brain lesions. Maybe your son has the typical 9 plus lesions. But this was interesting to read your post.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

THE GREATEST ONLINE SPELL CASTER
Hello friends! My Name is Wendy from America i have had a lot about Dr jaja on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.