Skip to content
ASD starting over after divorce
Eduardo2011 posted:
I moved into a new state, new city 7 years ago, in Western New York to be with my girlfriend, soon to be ex-wife (married for almost 5 years). How do you start over? I have Asperger's and have struggled throughout my life to make friends or even make small talk with people, not for a lack of wanting. I don't drive, but am looking into getting, at least, a permit. When my ex left, she took our 6 year old son and left me with a house that we bought last year (and have a 3 year contractual obligation under the first time home owners grant), a credit card bill around 3000$ as well as gas and electric and phone (family plan) bills.

Any suggestions, advice is very appreciated. Thank you,
Ed

Spotlight: Member Stories

My daughter is now 10 at age 6 she was dionosed with Asperger's Syndrome.let me explain a few things first,she was developementally delayed as a b...More

Helpful Tips

How A Spell Caster Helped Me Bring My Ex Wife Back
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is George Wacuka and I`m happily married to a lovely and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.