Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I need your help!
etude104 posted:
Hi everyone,

My name is Chloe Won, and I am a senior attending St. Paul's School in Concord, NH. I have been interested in autism spectrum disorders since I met a girl with Asperger's four years ago while tutoring English at a local kindergarten. Since then, I spent my summers researching with different professors and volunteering in different clinics. But as I spent time reading and learning about autism, I realized that the in order for me to truly understand autism, I need to hear from you.

This year, I have decided to start a project at school studying what autism means to those who feel it most closely, in order to raise awareness on one of the most prevalent developmental disorders in the US both in and out of school. I truly feel that it is important to let people like me hear your voices. I have created a survey, and I hope that you will take the time to at least look through these questions. The responses will be used ultimately to create a series of videos which will be shown to our school and posted on youtube.
Thank you so much for taking your time to read this,
and please click the link below to access the survey.

www.surveymonkey.com/understandingthespectrum2

Sincerely,
Chloe

Spotlight: Member Stories

~*~Art and Autism~*~ My 13 year old daughter has Autism and Art has been a wonderful outlet for her. It allows her to express herself in a positive wa...More

Helpful Tips

Mom of 21 year old with PDD/Aspergers
I know that when my son was young I would have loved to hear this. He is now in a four year college and doing okay. Not great but okay. He ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.