Skip to content
Children with ASD and their families have many unique needs: Make your priorities known
bevans_CHOP posted:
As you know, there has been a lot of research done to improve outcomes from children with ASD and their families. I work at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and we do some of this research. But, there is a critical problems with some of this work -- too few researchers work with families and children affected by ASD when they develop their research questions. We would like to know -- if a new intervention was developed to help your child with ASD, what would you must like it to change for you and your family? We are also trying to come up with ways to ask questions like that to large number of people affected by ASD and other conditions. Right now, we are looking for parents to advise us on this project and also respond to some questions like the one above. If you have 15 minutes or so to help, please email me directly at kb717919@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

i have a now 5yr old daughter that was just classified with autism from the ARD comity. when she was in pre-k she was tested and they said she had a s...More

Helpful Tips

Art and Autism
My 13 year old daughter has Autism and Art has been a wonderful outlet for her. It allows her to express herself in a positive way and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.