Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

my 12 year old son
    djenner posted:
    hello my so is 12 years old and just been diagnosied as having aspergers and i have gone all over the internet trying gto find help in understanding all of the stuff i have so much research on the topic of aspergers but i have had many people tell me to have the doctor call it autism so my son can get all the help he needs and the support he needs and i need help understanding all of the important information so i can help my son..thank yo so much
    JohnInNYC responded:
    What are your specific questions?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Daniel. I'm named after my daddy. I was born on august 12th 2006. I am a very Happy, Energetic little Boy. At the age of 18months I was...More

Popular Discussions

Be the first to create a Discussion!

Helpful Tips

Advice for my Autistic 3 year old
    I have a beautiful 3 year old boy, Roy. We found out last year that he is autistic. I could really use help dealing with it. He has 3 other ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 31 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.