Skip to content
Help with Research
An_242987 posted:
[a name=_GoBack> Dear Parent:
We are seeking volunteers to participate in a research study about what it's like to grow up with a sibling who has autism. Do you meet the following requirements?
1. Are you the parent of at least two children?
2. Does one of your children have an autism spectrum disorder?
3. Does one of your children not have an autism spectrum disorder?
4. Is your child without autism between the ages of 8 and 18 years?
If so, please consider volunteering by clicking on the link below. The survey will take approximately 45 minutes to complete and may be taken at a computer of your choice that has internet access. The first part of the survey will be taken by you. The second part will be taken by your child that does not have an autism spectrum disorder.
If you would like to volunteer to take this survey, please click on https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=144893
and read the consent information at the beginning of the survey. We will not collect your name or that of your child. However, there is a potential risk of loss of confidentiality in all email, downloading, and internet transactions.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy DeOrnellas, Ph.D., Principal Investigator at kdeornellasphd@gmail.com or 940-898-2315 at Texas Woman's University.
Thank you,
Kathy DeOrnellas, Ph.D.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i have a now 5yr old daughter that was just classified with autism from the ARD comity. when she was in pre-k she was tested and they said she had a s...More

Helpful Tips

LORD SHINNOK BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK IN JUST 24 HOURS
Me and my ex-husband at all times have always tried to stay friendly over again after our divorce which occurred in early September this ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.