Skip to content
Potty training regression
lkp2000 posted:
My 10 yr old son was potty trained at 5 yrs old. Everything went great for about 3 years. He stopped using the toilet about a month before starting a new school ( same district, just different building). The teachers get him to pee and poop in the toilet at school, and he would go in the toilets at church, but not at home.
He either poops his pants or deposits in the yard ( thank goodness we live in the country with no close neighbors). I have tried going back to the rewards system that he was trained with, but, so far no luck.
He can poo four to five times a day! The dr says this is bc he doesn't push it all out at one time. Although each elimination looks like alot to me.
I feel isolated bc noone has suggestions. My husband doesn't want him in diapers,but, I am the only one that cleans him up and does the laundry.
Any help is welcome. Thank you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My daughter is now 10 at age 6 she was dionosed with Asperger's Syndrome.let me explain a few things first,she was developementally delayed as a b...More

Helpful Tips

Art and Autism
My 13 year old daughter has Autism and Art has been a wonderful outlet for her. It allows her to express herself in a positive way and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.