Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
NOT ALL Aspies are created equal!!
An_248661 posted:
I'm so saddened to read all these different posts telling people to STAY THE HELL AWAY from an aspie, run while you can, GET OUT!. Holy! This is a bit rediculous. No aspie is identical to the next the same as any other non=aspie man is the same to another. It's so sad for people to come onto this website and see all these warnings to others. Seriously? It makes no sense at all!! NO TWO PEOPLE ARE ALIKE!

My aspie is amazing. He's changed my world for the better. He's sweet, he's kind, he's genuine, he's soooo smart, he DOES care for my welfare - how I feel, if I'm eating well, etc. He makes my life so much more easier. He's a wonderful man. NEVER would I straight out tell someone not to date someone of a specific stereotype. That's just so WRONG! Especially an Aspie man. This man changed my life. He makes me want to be a better person. I know he's different but I find this endearing. I love him and yes, he loves me back. An aspie CAN find love in a relationship the same as anyone else. It may take a little longer but let me tell you, when it happens it's magic. I love my magic.

Please, don't EVER dismiss dating an aspie simply because he's an aspie. You could be missing out on the best time of your life.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Our son is 6 1/2 years old and was diagnosed with pdd-nos and mood disorder nos at 2 years old. We also have two other boys ages five and four. PDD-NO...More

Helpful Tips

Mom of 21 year old with PDD/Aspergers
I know that when my son was young I would have loved to hear this. He is now in a four year college and doing okay. Not great but okay. He ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.