Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
William Paterson Univ. Researchers seek Parents of Children w/ ASD for survey
WPUSpeech posted:
My colleagues and I are conducting a survey study looking at factors (e.g., conception methods, socio-economic status, etc.) related to the incidence of communication disorders (e.g., speech and language delay/disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders, etc.)

If you are willing to participate, please click on the link below, and submit one survey for each of your children. The survey will take approximately 5 — 10 minutes. You will be instructed to create a participant number. All responses are kept confidential an NO identifying information will be saved.

If you prefer to fill out a paper survey, please email me your address, and indicate how many surveys you need (you need one for each child). You will be provided with a stamped addressed envelope to return your responses. My email is [a>MagaldiN@wpunj.edu .

Anyone with children is invited to participate. Please pass the link on to anyone you think may be interested.

Thank you for your consideration!!

[a>http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22E59Z56Y5R/

Nicole

Spotlight: Member Stories

Have Asperger syndrome and encopresis.

Helpful Tips

ipods for autism
I am an autism specific teacher and this year have made huge language strides using ipods. Check out this video about my students. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.